Wednesday, September 2, 2009

New to this whole blogging thing!


Okay, so I'm venturing in very uncharted...and probably shark-filled waters by starting my own blog. Be assured, I am well aware that this will probably be only interesting to me, which is okay, especially since it will probably only be read by me.

I have to explain where the blog title sessie-la-la came from.....the sister. Erin, to be exact! And, well, since she suggested this whole blog thing, I am giving her homage. When Erin was a baby, she couldn't say Leslie, but she was able to accomplish the name sessie....and it has stuck for 23 years now. Be forewarned - I love this name, by those I love....if I don't hold you dear to my heart, I will frown at you and walk away in disgust if you dare to utter this personal endearment.

Oh, and please overlook the grammatical errors, comma splices, misspellings, and any other thing I may OCD about. Look, I am pregnant, and tired, and pregnant. So, not only do I sort-of not give a damn (sort-of), but it is a proven fact that a woman's brain shrinks when pregnant, and I'm simply not as smart right now...hence the drool! Did I mention I am pregnant?!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sweet Leslie,

    You have lived, loved, and grown by leaps and bounds since last we spoke. I love being connected to you. Erin, always wise, is spot on about you and this blog. I am so happy for you in every way!

    Love,

    Nancy

    Your Mother would love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and talk about typos...note my name is now Nandy!

    ReplyDelete